Sunday, November 4, 2007

Cardboard boxes

Today my 12 year old cuz came over to visit and we hung out and spent some time on the internet and I decided to show her my blog. She noted that it had been a very long time since I last wrote on it. So, she said that I should write about something random and that something was cardboard boxes. Little did she know where this would take us...

Comments by a 12 year old:
Fact: Cardboard boxes are brown like the color of my hair.
They also don't need deoderant to stay clean because a good day spent in the shower washes them down the drain.
They probably are the thickness of my pinky finger.
They don't have a digestive system because they don't eat, and if they were alive, they would be too skinny anyways to have one and probably think that eating, is pointless.

Wrap up by me...
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to live in a cardboard box?
Me too:)
(But I don't think I will test that thought for now;))

Well I hope you have enjoyed randomness with Amy and Natasha.
Good day!
Out
P.S. Tune in next time when we talk about sticky things:P

No comments: