Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I Dreamt of Becoming Famous

Here is a funny dream I had about becoming famous. The funny part is what I became famous for!

I dreamt that I won a contest to spend a day with Paris Hilton. We were at a press conference and I reached over to pet her chihuahua, but it looked like I grabbed her boob. The press blew it out of proportion and it was posted all over the tabloids that I had grabbed Paris Hilton's boob! Then Oprah had me on her show to ask me if I had grabbed Paris Hilton's boob. I had one of those moments where people just shake their heads and say, "Oh, Amy." I responded to Oprah's question with, "Why, would I grab her boob when I have two of my own!" Ya, even in my dream I knew I should stop talking. However, it was not all embarassing...well...Then Oprah had one of her people bring in a basket that had a chihuahua with a blue bow on it. I was so excited that I had a puppy! Unfortunately on national TV I picked the dog up and looked to see if it was a girl or a boy. It was a boy, which I should have know from the blue bow. Overall it was a good dream because I became famous for something I didn't do, I was on the Opera show, and I was given a chihuahua.

1 comment: